Now that the newest version of the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®), ARE 5.0, has been out for a few months, we’re hosting a live webinar to give you the opportunity to talk with our experts about your questions and concerns.
Director of Examination Jared N. Zurn, AIA, NCARB, and Assistant Director of Examination Development & Research Ryan Misner, AIA, NCARB, will answer all of your ARE 5.0-related questions, discuss the cut score progress for each division, and explain how to make the switch.
Here are a few subjects we’ll explore in the webinar:
- How to make the switch from ARE 4.0
- Updates to the cut score process and testing incentives
- What candidates are saying about the new interface
Date: January 31, 2017
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Register for the free webinar
Please note: The webinar is limited to 1,000 attendees, handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Registering does not guarantee you a spot, so be sure to connect on time.
There are several ways you can submit questions:
- Through Twitter using the hashtag #ASKNCARB in the comments section below
- During the webinar using the Q&A tool
If you’ve had trouble viewing webinars in the past, you can test your connection ahead of time through GoToWebinar.