Each school offering an IPAL option is required to appoint an IPAL advisor who is responsible for maintaining the initiative at your school, as well as providing NCARB with necessary information on the status of your school’s IPAL option.
IPAL advisors are responsible for the following:
- Advising and supporting IPAL students from enrollment to graduation.
- Submitting an annual report on your IPAL option—download the IPAL Annual Report Form
- Updating the online IPAL Student Roster each term via the IPAL Management System. If you do not have access to this online tool, please contact IPAL@ncarb.org.
- Updating NCARB on any program changes.
- Informing NCARB of upcoming IPAL graduates.
Questions? Contact IPAL@ncarb.org.